Jacana - 1&1/2 oz Patrõn Reposado Tequila, 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Liqueur, 1/2 oz Cointreau Orange Liqueur, 3/4 oz fresh lime juice and 1 oz fresh grapefruit juice. Shaken with ice and fine strained into a chilled cocktail glass. No garnish.
A nice Margarita variation that is fruitier and sweeter than the original, but also more boozy from the Grand Marnier. Could use a few dashes of bitters to bring it all together.
Created in 1998 aboard the Jacana, a luxury yacht that books out dinner cruises around Manhattan, NYC.
- nowthaturgone likes this
- ve-gas reblogged this from orientaltipples
- na-vibee reblogged this from orientaltipples
- justcocktails likes this
- stormyskiesahead likes this
- annebonannie likes this
- flyfishingpodcast likes this
- ichoosecake reblogged this from orientaltipples
- ichoosecake likes this
- fuckyourmachobullshit likes this
- orientaltipples posted this